Here’s how you can get involved …
- Click to download this award flyer to post at your studio!
- Share this page with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and the pole forums.
- Nominate the person you would most like to honor with this award. (See details below – it’s easy!)
And be sure to check this page frequently – starting February 10, interviews with the nominees will be posted and you’ll be able to find them here!
How to Submit a Nomination
- Nominees must be active within the pole community, although they do not need to be dancers.
- Nominees must have made an impact on their community within the year leading up to the nomination deadline. Preference will be given to nominees who have made an impact both in the pole community and beyond.
- The impact made outside the pole community must be in the field of health and/or humanitarian work, which
includes, but is not limited to, education, housing for those in need, assistance to marginalized communities, work to end violence, and efforts to support animals, wildlife, or natural areas.
- Work done through a religious organization is not eligible.
- Nominees must be willing, should they win, to act as PoleSkivvies Ambassador for one year (until the next award winner is chosen), agreeing to be available to share their name, story and image in interviews, articles, videos, or in conjunction with photos related to the award.
- Nominees must agree, should they win, to select a charity that is not in conflict with the PoleSkivvies Mission or our values of community.
- Nominees cannot be an employee of PoleSkivvies.