2012 Make a Difference Award Winner: Moses Carroll
Watch the award announcement at 2012 Pole Convention!
PoleSkivvies knows there’s another side to pole.
One beyond debates on sexy versus fitness, or whether we should be in the Olympics.
We see how many studios contribute to charities, how many hold fundraisers. We see how often pole dancers reach out to help one another in times of need, and we know the primary goal within the pole community is one of encouragement and support.
PoleSkivvies thinks it’s time to shift the focus to what’s really important.
That’s why we created the Make a Difference Award.
Designed to recognize the strength and compassion within the pole community, it honors those who have made it a priority to give back, both within and outside the world of pole. Read more about why we emphasize on and off the pole.
An annual award, it was awarded June 2012, with the winner announced at the International Pole Convention. The winner received:
- An inscribed plaque
- $500 donation from PoleSkivvies to the charity or cause they support
- One hour of marketing coaching from J Michelle Marketing
- Free advertising of their pole studio or product for one year in Pole Dance Magazine Online
- Write-ups in Pole Dance International Magazine, Vertical Art & Fitness Magazine, and Pole Dance Magazine Online
- Pole Move Box and 100 Euro contribution from Pole Move Box to the charity or cause they support.
- Gift basket and $100 gift certificate from Platinum Stages.
In addition, the winner will serve as PoleSkivvies Ambassador for one year, promoting pole, community, and giving back.
Together, we’ll show the world what pole dance is really all about!