Do you wish you could
pole dance better?
Do you long to feel more confident on the pole?
Do you want to have more grace and fluidity in your transitions?
If only you knew how … if only you knew what to do differently.
What you need is some feedback.
And maybe a little help getting you pointed in the right direction.
You don’t want your performance picked apart by someone who doesn’t respect all it takes to share a video of your dancing, or how personal your pole dancing feels to you.
You want someone who knows what she’s talking about, someone who can give you the tweaks you need to see a turnaround in your pole dancing.
You need someone who loves pole dancing as much as you do, and who really wants to help you reach your goals.
What you don’t need is someone critical. Or mean. Or perfectionist.
You just want to learn how you can improve without being told what you already know or slammed for not being Felix.
That’s where a Pole Dance Video Rescue can help.
Getting the moves is easier than making the moves look like dancing. Getting stronger is easier than getting more graceful.
And even if you know that’s what you need to work on, you still need to know what to do about it.
Like, how to project a specific feeling during a dance.
Or, how to capture your audience’s attention – even if you’re only dancing in class for your pole buddies.
Or, how not to drop out of the flow between pole moves.
Quick, easy, professional – and encouraging
That’s exactly the kind of help you get with a Pole Dance Video Rescue. You just send in a link to one of your pole dancing videos, and you’ll get back a personal review that tells you:
- What your strengths are – and how you can get the most out of them.
- Which transitions are smooth and graceful - and how to improve the ones that need some work.
- When you are centered in your dance - and how to get out of your head when you’re not.
- What the feeling you’re projecting is - and how you can get more range.
- Where you’re succeeding in connecting with your audience - and what to do about when you’re not.
Need help with your pole routines? No problem.
Instead of giving you a complete routine, I can show you the fundamentals you need to create your own! You’ll learn …
- How to play up your strengths,
- Where to add drama and humor,
- Which areas need better blending, and
- How to get more out of your music!
What you won’t get …
- Pressure to be a different kind of pole dancer than you are. If your goals are to compete, that’s great and I can help you with that. But if you just want to feel more graceful when you’re dancing for your boyfriend, that’s fine, too. Even if you want to pole dance beautifully without ever taking both feet off the floor, that’s totally cool.
- Uncaring criticism that forgets how hard it is to get up there and dance. Believe me, I’ve performed plenty and I know what it takes to put yourself out there like that. All you will find here is support and encouragement, and gentle suggestions to help you pole dance the way you’ve always wished you could.
- Advice on the pole moves, themselves.
My talent is in helping you improve the beauty in your pole dancing, not in teaching pole moves.
This is your time, to get you where you want to be with the care, support, and encouragement of someone who wants to help you pole dance the way you dream about.
Why you should do this when your friends already comment on your videos …
Let’s face it, friends may be encouraging, but they aren’t always the most helpful.
- Friends always want to point out the positive - but that’s not enough to improve your pole dancing.
- Friends might see what’s not working - but they can’t tell you how to fix it.
- Friends don’t always know what something should look like – so they don’t see what’s missing.
That’s why a professional with expertise in stage presence is so helpful.
I work every day training pole dancers in stage presence. I’ve also written numerous blog posts on the topic and performed enough on stage to know how important things like confidence, grace, and fluidity are to your pole dancing.
How a Pole Dance Video Rescue Works
All you do is send in a link to your video and I’ll send you your Rescue!
Please try to send in videos about 3 minutes long. Longer videos will only be viewed up through 5 minutes, so a shorter video is best. Video quality does not need to be perfect, but do make sure you’re sending me a link where I’ll be able to see you and hear the music you’re dancing to (if it’s a group dance, please let me know which dancer is you). If you want help with a pole routine, please email me so I know to focus on that.
Rescues are $39 and you’ll receive your review back by email. Turnaround time on Pole Dance Video Rescues is generally one week.
(Video Rescues are not currently available. Please contact me for details.)