Do you wish you could pole dance better?
If you have ever felt stiff and awkward when trying to pole, if you’ve ever felt at a loss the minute the music turned on, or if you’ve ever worried your dreams of dancing in front of an audience were doomed because you can’t do all the crazy aerial moves, then these lessons are for you.
Pole DANCE lessons can help you feel confident and graceful, no matter your skill level on the pole. You’ll learn how to develop a pole dance style that is uniquely your own, infusing your poling with personality and charisma.
In fact, these lessons are perfect for people who …
• Wish they could feel more confident when they pole.
• Never feel like they know what to do between pole moves.
• Want to perform but can’t do gymnastics.
… and even for people who …
- Think aerial acrobatics are easier than dancing.
- Are totally comfortable upside down, but don’t know what to do when their feet touch the floor.
What if I already have a pole teacher?
That’s perfect, because these lessons are a supplement to your pole training. They give you the personal attention you need to take what you’re learning in pole class and turn it into a pole DANCE all your own.
I will help you …
- Improve your dancing … so you can feel more confident.
- Develop a unique style … so you can stand out no matter what anyone else does.
- Focus on the issues of most importance to you … so you can make progress fast.
These lessons are NOT for you if …
- You are looking to learn new pole moves.
- Improving your dancing is not important to you.
- You think all you need to do to become a champion is add more acrobatics.
These classes teach presence and expression to enhance your pole dancing, but they do not teach the pole moves, themselves.
It’s great to pole just for exercise, but these lessons are for people who want to dance on the pole.
Aerial moves alone do not win championships.
Here’s what other students are saying
- I AM SO HAPPY I DID THIS! The session had a huge impact not only on my competition routine, but for all my future dancing and performing. Jennifer watched me and let me know how the audience would see me as I danced. She didn’t try to change me or alter my style, but only added to it.
I thoroughly enjoyed the session … it was very informative, and helped me in more ways than imaginable. I always look forward to reading your site. Keep up the great work. I know you do it for the LOVE OF DANCE!!!!!
Sounds great! Where are the classes and how do I sign up?
Pole DANCE classes are 30 minutes and are taught online, via Skype. You will learn at your own pace, focusing on what’s most important to you. Best of all, you’ll have the comfort and privacy you need to feel at ease. Dates and times will be arranged by email.
(Private lessons are not currently available. Please contact me for details.)
Teacher training is available on my instruction method. Please contact me if you would like to learn new ways to teach your own students to pole DANCE.